Monday, February 19, 2018

February 19, 2018

So first off we are going to talk about some food. This time however it was not made by an Italian, I think my companion Anziano Trickett has been blessed with Italy powers cause he made an absolutely delicious lasagna and it was good enough to be mentioned In  my weekly email, oh and we had burgers both while we were in a temporary trio with Anz. Stout. 

Also we taught a young guy who was really cool the other day after two concealed appointments in a row we were able to meet with him and I would say it was worth it, he seemed really cool so I'm excited to get to know him better and see if we can help him. 

We played zone Calcio and it was epic as always (soccer) like coming to Italy just gives you powers to cook better and play calcio so I'm pretty happy with that, we had a great time but we're a little destroyed after wards, totally worth it! 

We also ate pizza with a bunch of really old people so that was fun the old women kept being surprised when we described how old we were how we are alone and how long we'll be here and they were just awe struck it was great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment